Monday, 23 February 2009

new new new

Here are my latest completed garlands, a new version! You will notice from all my other garlands that they are usually in uppercase.....why is that? Well, the short answer is that I find it easier that way! However, having completed these two that start with a capital letter followed by all lowercase case letters, I now realise that it wasn't as tricky as I first thought. It just takes a bit longer making sure they are lined up and in the correct position and voila! I've seen vertical lowercase name garlands before but not horizontal, I think I might find the vertical version a bit easier but practise makes perfect, these versions may become the norm for Heartfelt Handmade......
By the way, I loved the colours of these, shades of pink and green with hints of red and white too.

4 comments:

Gillian said...

They look great! I love the mint colour you've used with the pink - love that spotty ribbon too!

Colourart said...

Colours are gorgeous, they're so lovely.

HeartfeltHandmade said...

Thanks so much Gillian and Colourart - I love the minty green too and the pink/green combo is one of my faves.

Raspberry Cupcake said...

Ooooh you make some absolutely gorgeous stuff! I love these garlands they are so pretty!