Monday, 9 February 2009

Catch up time.....




















Snow definitely took over our week last week, with schools being closed and emotions running high! We made lots of things together, every day was a craft day (and a tv day!). Surprisingly I was pretty productive in the way of Heartfelt makes too. I think it was because we didn't even try to go out much (only to build snowmen) so we were pretty relaxed not having to go this place and that. Anyway, more snow is forecast for Hertfordshire later so we could be in for another week of indoor play...... must stock up on headache tablets!
I did manage to make these new personalised letters, name and heart though ....








I finally managed to finish this little house too. Some friends moved house at Christmas and I'd been meaning to get this out to them in December! Oh well, it should be with them now and I hope they like it. It is filled with lovely scented dried lavender.
Here are a batch of Valentine's hairclips. The majority of these were for a lovely loyal customer of mine, I hope the girls like them. I made some extras for my girls and their own friends for V day too.
Finally, here is a scrummy, yummy strawberry. The reverse of this strawberry is plain felt, but it's green with white polka dots! I love this felt when I found it recently and can't wait to use it for my Spring and Easter creations.
Well, now I'm working on a batch of (felt) cupcakes in time for a little girl's bday party at the weekend, so I'd better get on with it before the snow starts to fall again. Have a great week everyone xoxo

5 comments:

Jackie said...

You have been very busy - Love that Strawberry and your Snowman! It's half term up here this week so I have an official week of no school and 2 kids to entertain too!:O)

Things Hand Made said...

I love the gingerbread house! Your floor must look a bit like mine with tiny bits of felt everywhere!

HeartfeltHandmade said...

Good luck Jackie, entertaining 2 kids during the half term can be hectic! We have our half term hols next week and I've run out of craft projects for them so will have to get surfing on the net and put my thinking cap on! Good luck! x

HeartfeltHandmade said...

Hiya 'Things Hand Made'. I find tiny bits of felt almost EVERYWHERE, like you! I try and put the tiny scraps in bags and send them off to the school as collage material every now and then! x

Thea said...

I just discovered your blog. I just wanted to say that you work is absolutely adorable and wonderfully stitched. Will keep it in mind for kiddy gifts.