Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Pink overload......feel the love.....

Well, my Valentine's decorations are coming along thick and fast. I've created a few new items in scrumptious colours of pinks and red..... oooooooooooo I do love a red and pink combo.
Anyway, if you are not yet feeling the love, maybe you will be after glancing at the following array of pinkness....


I was thinking that the LOVE garland could be made into any word or words, even something more cheeky (I shall leave that up to your own imaginations!).

I will be doing a Valentines Giveaway soon, so keep checking back, become a follower of my blog and then you won't miss out!

Bye for now (but not for long, I feel another post coming on....)


;ox

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I love your ribbon wreath - very pretty :O)

HeartfeltHandmade said...

thank you Jackie, it's one I won't be able to part with I like it so much!! xo

jessyoreilly said...

Hi Marie. My friends wedding is this saturday 21st Feb, have I left it too late (again!) to commission one of those beautiful kissing birds tree? Bearing in mind its half term I will understand if it is! Thanks Hun, Jess x

jessyoreilly said...

Hi Marie. My friends wedding is this saturday 21st Feb, have I left it too late (again!) to commission one of those beautiful kissing birds tree? Bearing in mind its half term I will understand if it is! Thanks Hun, Jess x