Monday, 1 December 2008

Party time....

Maddie had her 5th birthday party at the weekend......it was High School Musical themed and we had a fantastic and talented face painter (Zoe from http://www.aboutfaceuk.com/). She had the girls mesmerised, I don't think I needed to organise any games, they all seemed pretty happy waiting in the queue for Zoe!

I couldn't resist some more cakes from neviepiecakes, the very clever Natasha made these glittery lemon cupcakes, she even made a couple of extras so I managed to have 2 to myself, not on the same day though - oink, oink. See her wonderful creations on flickr.com.


With regards to Heartfelt Handmade, my final date for orders has now passed and I am busy stitching lots of name garlands and shall post photos soon...watch this space......

No comments: