Saturday, 20 December 2008

Merry Christmas to all!

Well, it's been a while since I last posted....I've been busy sewing sewing sewing. Lucky me, I took quite a lot of orders for Christmas but never really envisaged how many nights of sewing it would take to fulfill them! I know better for 2009 but am very pleased to have made so many special garlands for lots of (mostly) little girls and boys to adorn their bedroom walls/doors.
I can now take a little time off, until after Christmas anyway, and enjoy all the festive fun.....Snow White panto in a couple of days!


Wishing you all lots of festive fun, see you on the other side of the mince pie feast! xxx

An embellished letter picture.


Lots of letter hangers


A tower of garlands and letters bagged up ready to go.


A selection of pink and purple girliness


My fave combo of red and white plus a touch of silver. Check out my photostream on flickr to see the rest of my recent makes www.flickr.com/photos/heartfelthandmade

No comments: