Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Oooops

I can't believe it's been nearly 2 weeks since my last blog, I have been very busy sewing lots and lots and lots! I had a batch of 30 batman badges to make last week (see them at http://flickr.com/photos/heartfelthandmade/3002641688/). Since completing them I have been concentrating on my Christmas ornies for a local Craft Fair I have a stall at on Sunday 16th Nov.....4 days time!!! It is only my 2nd ever fair and I'm nervous, excited and exhausted already. Here are some more of my Christmas creations....having spent a lot of hours recently drooling over all the wonderful handmade creations of so many talented artists I have drawn so much inspiration from them and have added greater detail to my own creations. My embroidery skills are pretty basic but I thought I'd give it a go! Problem is, now I want to keep them for my own tree.

2 comments:

Gillian said...

I love your gingerbread inspired ornaments - and the red/blue theme is wonderful! Best of luck at the Craft Fair.

Chelsea Ling said...

I absolutely *adore* the little house ornaments!! ADORE!! :)